Thursday, July 18, 2013

i like breathing.



Anybody who knows me knows I love music. And anybody who spends a lot of time with me knows I love finding it fresh. With that said, I go through phases of which music I'm currently listening to because I find new music and get hooked. It's really a huge problem, you see. 
But what I love most about finding new music is telling other people about it. So I'll just post a little somethin'-somethin' when I get into a new groove (pun completely intended).


What I'm listening to right now:

Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
Sweet Pea - Amos Lee
Pompeii - Bastille
Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson
What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
Love - Matt White
Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Ray
Down The Road - C2C
More Than Life - Whitley

love,
Lo

No comments: